Thursday, December 10, 2015

Week 12-7-15 THE END OF A SISTER'S MISSION

Hey Family!

Well this week has gone by super fast, with new surprises and twists along the way.  It was also transfer week this past week and I got transferred.  I will be going to Flensburg, which is a small city on the very north part of our mission.  So, I will still be staying in the same district, but just in a different area.  It is super funny, because the entire time of my mission, I have gone from south to north, and now I have hit the point, that I cannot go any farther north, otherwise I will be going into Denmark.

And I was there in Flensburg to visit a baptism once and it just looks gorgeous up there.
It is a branch again, so I get to go back and get to know the members super well.  There was a sister program that was there and so they were closed because both of them were going home and so I will go in there and open a Elder program.  It sounds all technical and stuff.

I also found out that I will be training someone new again.  So that will be fun.  That means now that I have to go to the Freiberg Temple to pick up my new companion.  And we have a few meetings down there for trainers and stuff so I will be leaving tomorrow.  It will be fun to be back down there and I really hope I run into someone I know.

Oh, yeah, there is another point that was weird about this week.  I have just finish my Sister Mission! Haha, ok mission lingo, let me explain.  So the Sisters that all are going home this week are from my MTC group.  So that has been weird to watch them leave.  That means that I have been out on my mission for 1 1/2 years!  That sure sounds crazy to me.  And the two that went home in my district kept telling me that I am finishing my Sister Mission.  So now I only have 6 months to go.  I still have no idea when I will be released.  That sounds weird.  I feel old on my mission.

This next transfer will be a relief and weird.  No more going to meetings anymore.  Or doing anything for a whole group of missionaries.  But I still have an assignment.  President Fingerle told me that now my focus has gone from missionaries to one missionary who will need my help.  So I hope to make it fun, but that we get some work done.  There is a lot to do.

Well, that was my week.  But I hope all is going good back at home.
Have fun in New York! Love you all!
Love,

Elder Bretzing

HE FINALLY MADE FRONT AND CENTER
ZONE LEADERS AND TRAINERS MEETING
DECEMBER 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment