Tuesday, June 2, 2015

WEEK 43


Hey Everyone, 

Another week already gone.  Another crazy week.   

It is really crazy now that the seasons are starting to change.  Now all the crazy people are starting to come out again.  Hamburg is really weird because it will be sunny and humid, and then rain a ton at the same time.  Wherever we go, we have to have our raincoats with us.  That is how it really is everyday.   

This upcoming week we will be having a zone conference so that would be really the only time I would get the packages or I would have to wait for a while after.  It is crazy to think that this will be my last zone conference with President Kosak.  I do not know how I really feel about it.  And we do not need to worry about celebrating the birthday... I am too old.  But knowing my companion, he will make me celebrate it so I will let you know what we will want to go and do.   

Sorry there is nothing really to report on the work this week. We had alot of fallen out appointments.  We also had an appointment this week and it made me realize how much of a salesperson we can be sometimes.  But in one of the best ways.  It was just weird and funny.


Well, Love you and again I am sorry for the short email. 

Until Next Week,
Love,
Elder Bretzing

No comments:

Post a Comment