Tuesday, July 7, 2015

WEEK 6-22-15


Hello all:
No I won't write you in German today even though it is super fun.  Transfer calls came and I am staying here in Hamburg for another transfer.  I will send my companion home  after this one so it is probably a good chance that I will be staying in Hamburg for another three months.  It is good.  I am happy that the lord needs me here.  It will be sad because all the missionaries that I came into Hamburg with are leaving on Tuesday.  

Just thinking about the past four months here in Hamburg, I have been thinking a lot about the missionaries.  I really want to help them and see the potential that they have to be successful missionaries and that they see the success they deserve.  So if I could say, there is a big fire that has been lit under my butt to help these missionaries get things into gear.  There is a reason that the Lord has kept me here for another transfer and I want to find out why.

Our investigators are doing good.  We have a man right now who is probably the most faithful man alive.  His name is Kobena Kyere.  He is a great man.  You will have to make me tell the story about him.  He has the desire to be baptized and so we are working hard with him to see this happen.

But that is it in a nutshell.  We get our new  mission president next week and so on Saturday there will be president Fingerle instead of Kosak.  I will be sad but determined to help him.

Love you! If there is any questions that I did not answer please let me know! I send everyone my love and wishes! 

Love, 
Elder Bretzing 

No comments:

Post a Comment