Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Week 35- First Easter in Germany


Hey Mom,                                                                                    April 6, 2015
Happy Easter!   

Easter here in Germany is spent a little different, because all the stores and shops are closed for three days!  So, it was a really dead weekend, but General Conference made up for it.  It was a really great general conference, even though we have not yet seen the last session and it was all about families.  I just kinda laughed and wrote in my notes, "Read this talk in about 2 years."  But other than that, it was good.  I really enjoyed President Eyrings talk about Fasting.  It was good. 

So Hamburg is doing great.  We really do not have much time to get out and see the city, but the people are really great.  The work is going steady.  We have been having the hardest time making appointments with some of our investigators, but I am not letting it get me discouraged.  We have a great group of people to teaching, mostly people from Ghana, but they are great people.  I will keep you updated on how they are doing as time progresses.
 

This week is also been a crazy week.  My great companion, Elder Williams, will be transferred to be the zone leader in Berlin.  SO, that means that it is back to the training seat!  I will have a new companion, Elder Weakly, and I have to train him to be a zone leader.  Nerves are high, since only because I have been one for one transfer, but I am still doing good.  


The weeks get hard and tough, but we find ways to get through them.  My number one priority that I have is the missionaries in my zone.  I really want them to know that they are great missionaries.  They all are.  I love them, and I am excited to work with them for another transfer. 
 

Alright, I love you, and I hope all is doing well back at home.  I miss you all and I hope all is doing great!

 Love,
Elder Bretzing,

 
P.S. the Sisters in Hamburg say hi (we have 6 missionaries and we all do our emails on 2 computers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment