Monday, August 3, 2015

WEEK 8/3/15- A NOTE OF APPRECIATION FROM SISTER BELL


Hey Mom, 

So yea she wrote that.  She is cool and she is a good missionary.  (See Below) 

Well, this transfer will be super funny. My new companion is a missionary named Elder Silver!  Recognize that name?  Because he served in this area last transfer but he was in the other program, so now he is coming to my program and I will help him and train him to be a Zone Leader.  I am excited he is a great guy and I know that we will get lots of work done! 

Well, I love you and I will see you next week!
Elder Bretzing

 

hallo Robbin! 

Its sister Bell. I have been serving with Elder Bretzing for the past 3 transfers in Hamburg and it has been so wonderful! I have just finished my mission and will be heading home to Salt Lake City tomorrow.

 I just wanted to express to you how grateful I am for your son, and his service. Thank you for the sacrifrices you and your family are making to allow him to be here serving the Lord. He is an amazing missionary and has helped so many people learn about the gospel, feel loved, and come closer to Chrsit. He is such a wonderful example of selfless service, and has taught me so much. We have had the opportunity to work a lot with each other because of the callings that we have and I am so grateful to have had the chance to work with him. You raised him well!

I have heard a lot about you and your family. You sound like such an amazing family! I hope that all is well with you, and that you are enjoying the heat of the california summer!  

I noticed that Elder Bretzing is sometimes a BIG bum and isnt very good at emailing you, so I thought I would just send you a nice hello and tell you that he is doing great and is fulfilling his purpose as a disciple of Christ!

lots of love from Hamburg!
Love Sister Haylie Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment