Wednesday, June 15, 2016

22 HAS COME AND GONE

Hey family!

Well, it is official.  I am no longer 22. (No more Taylor swift song of her singing 22) being 23 really feels no different. I just woke up with back pain and was like great, the old is starting to settle in. But I am going to get that checked out this week. And for the birthday we went out to a Mongolian restaurant. So that was good. Thanks for all the love and support!

We had a lot of finding time this last week and we saw some good success out of it.  We found some people who would like to meet with us and that was good.  I am looking forward to this week.  We even found a guy who speaks Portuguese and so I am able to do some small talk with him.  Hopefully, by the end of the week I will be able to say some good gospel stuff with him. We even met with a teenager this last Saturday, and it was really funny because she was soaking it all up like a sponge, but didn't really talk. For me, it was a little funny. But I hope that she wants to keep meeting with us.  Bremerhaven has been an interesting city.  We live in a crazy part of town, but I guess that is makes it interesting. It has been fun.  I even had some friends in Hamburg come and visit me this last week.  That was great. Turns out, that their family comes from Bremerhaven and a small city in the area, so it was great to see them.

These last few weeks I have sure learned a lot.  I have seen how much the lord has been helping me even when it comes to finding.  It's hard to explain, but He is even helping me to endure to the end and keep pushing forward! I am excited to be able to tell you all this in person. Oh, and Hana will be in my prayers.  Is everything ok with the baby and everything. I have no idea what that means.  Keep me updated please!

I love you all and we shall see each other soon!

Love,

Elder Bretzing

No comments:

Post a Comment