Wednesday, June 1, 2016

WEEK 5-30-2016

Hey Family!

Well, like it said, this last week marked the beginning of the lasts.  We had our last Zone Conference.  Well... my last one.  Elder Adler from the 70 talked to us and that was great to hear from him.  He promised everyone there success in, and he used these words, within the next month as they follow what we learned during that meeting.  I immediately thought to myself, hey I only have 1 month left!  I am starting to understand a lot more what it means to trust our leaders and their promises they give us.  We also had an area seventy at our stake conference this last weekend and he is from italy and he promised everyone there that if they do the things they learned at stake conference, they can double their numbers before 2020.  He even gave them a promise that they can double their numbers by next Stake Conference if they start today.  And he said that he is not one bit afraid to give us that promise, in the name of the Lord, because our church leaders have also promised us these things and we can do it as we follow their council and guidance.  So these next few weeks will be great.  I can feel it.  And I think there is still yet something that I need to learn.

Oh my goodness, I almost forget.  Well I got my last transfer phone call. I have been transferred.  They call it in the mission being ghosted because you go somewhere for your last few weeks.  So I am going to a city called Bremerhaven.  Its more north, but another harbor city.  I find it interesting that the lord knows me so much because almost all of my areas, I have served near a large body of water, or a large river that cuts our city into two.  But I had to laugh at that.  My new comp is called Elder Rodgers. I dont know him.  I dont know almost all of my new district.  Now I am starting to get old.  So I will be there on Wednesday.  That will sure be interesting.

It was weird here in Flensburg, because of Stake Conference, not so many members know that I am leaving.  Shoot, they all thought I was going home this transfer, but I told them not til July.  But I was able to say goodbye to a few but not all.  That will also be somewhat interesting.  I am going to also miss Elder Vasai.  He will do great.  We were somewhat bummed, but I am happy that I am going.  I will get a little bit of refreshed energy working in a new area.

Well, that is basically our week in a nutshell.  Alot of traveling.  This week was the week that we also found alot of new people.  It was really cool.  We even had a girl come up to us in the bus just saying she wanted to learn alot more about our church and she was there for our appointment!  So I am super excited for Elder Vasai to take over.  It is all in good hands!

Well, I love you all and miss you and we shall see each other soon!

Love,

Elder Bretzing

No comments:

Post a Comment