Thursday, January 8, 2015

Week 11-Grandma's Passing


Hey Everybody,
 

I recieved a phone call from my mission president yesterday about the news.  It was pretty hard to hear, and after a long time of praying, I know that she is at peace.  Something that my mission president said is that she is probably more closer to me now than when she was back at home.  And I believe that.  I do not know where it came from, but I have been recieving alot of strength this last day.  I believe in this church.  I know that it is true.  Heavenly Father has laid out such a great plan for us to return back to Him, and after this life, I just know that we will see our loved ones. I feel it.  I pray now that everyone back at home is recieveing the same strength that I have recieved.  I will miss her alot, but I know that she will be helping me from the other side.

 
So tell me about Kevins surpirse party?  How was it, was he really surprised?  Tell him that I have a little souviner that I bought for his birthday that I think he will really like but I am a little worried sending it, while I have been sending letters to people and no one has recieved them yet.  
 

As of news this week, so we got our transfer calls and my mission president said that I will be a trainer.  It is a little nerve racking to think that he wants me to train someone, when I do not even have the language completely mastered.  But I have been trying my hardest not to worry about it.  When the Lord wants us to do something, he prepares us a way to accomplish it.  

 
I hope everyone recieves the strength they need this week.  I love you all and I am praying for everyone of you while I am here.  I love you all with all my heart, and I know that even though I cannot be there with you right now, my heart is not to far from home.  

 I love you all,

Love,

Elder Bretzing

No comments:

Post a Comment