Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Week-7

Hey Mom,
This week has been pretty good.  Its going by fast.  Like always.  Nothing really big happened this week.  I guess the highlight of this week is Thursday.  So the Freiberg Temple is closed for cleaning, and we as missionaries, had the opportunity to spend about 7 hours in the temple just cleaning it.  But me being a dork, completely forgot my reccommend and so its not like back home it would of taken me about 2-3 hours to get home and come back.  So they allowed us to clean the locker rooms, as long as I did not go further back into the Temple.  But I loved every second of it.  We were at times, Elder Larsen and I, the only ones in the temple.  It was some tedious work, but it just felt good.  We had to clean the lockers and as we were cleaning them, it was almost as if we were cleaning ourselves too.  I dont know how better to explain it but it was a pretty cool time. 
Other than that this week has been pretty tough.  Most of our investigators are starting to fall off the face of the map and that has been a little stressful.  They dont seem to want to meet with us or what not, but that is still something I am trying to figure out and see how it goes.
I will make sure to keep grandma in my prayers, but I hope that she had a great birthday and enjoyed most of what she could.  Tell her I love her. 
Sorry for a short letter this week.  But I love you all and you are always in my prayers.
Love,
Elder Bretzing

No comments:

Post a Comment